I too belong to the enthusiastic crowd of clients who have read your interview in the newspaper. My self help treatment was so successful that I would like to share it with you. Here is my report: I suffered from pain in the joints for over 10 years. The worst pain were in my hands, the knees and hips, the shoulders and also in my back. To alleviate the pain I had to take so many pills, that it eventually affected my stomach and I could no longer tolerate even regular food. I had to take two kinds of stomach pills and was at the point where I no longer could eat fruit and vegetables. However, since I applied the Bio Medici magnetic pulser, I am, once again, able to eat everything. I am so happy that I have eaten meanwhile all of my home made marmalade of last year. It tasted marvelous. And, after a few weeks, pain in the joints had considerably subsided.
Therefore, I would like to order an additional magnetic pulser for my daughter who is also aware of its capability. And I would love to convince others of the remarkable healing powers of the Bio Medici and his powerful magnetic stimulation.
With kindest regards,
K. Kowalski

I am writing today to let you know how well things are going for me and also to thank you. I feel like a new person. The treatment with the Bio Medici magnetic pulser has done me a world of good. There has been great improvements in for all of my health problems. I am sleeping better and my general physical condition is now extremely good. It is amazing that such a small device can be of such great help!
Yours faithfully,

In reference to your interview in the newspaper, I would like to tell you about my experiences with the Bio Medici magnetic pulser.
Seven years ago, when I was 70 years old, I began using the Bio Medici for the first time.
I had noticed the first indications of a painful disfiguration of the joints in my fingers. My attending physician diagnosed it as "old age symptoms" and suggested that I learn to live with it. I did not, however, agree with this at all. I am by profession an artist (painter) and my hands are, so to speak, "my capital". But I figured, if it doesn't help, at least it won't do me any harm and promptly ordered a Bio Medici magnetic pulser, based on an ad in the newspaper. Well, what shall I say to make a long story short: The magnetic pulser helped tremendously. After only two weeks of application, the pain and the swelling of the joints in my knuckles were gone. But that is not all: I also apply the magnetic pulser daily to strengthen the
immune system and have not had a cold since.
Through prevention of the "old age symptoms" I am physically and mentally fit and my memories, despite my age, outstanding. Friends and acquaintances, who have not seen me for a long time, ask me: How do you do it ? "You do not change at all". They refuse to believe that I do not color my hair as it grew back in its natural color, dark-blonde. This makes the Bio Medici magnetic pulser also a "fountain of youth".
O. H.

Lyme Disease and Angina:
I believe my little Bio Medici has saved my life not once but three times!

Hi, my name is Krys. A few years ago I bought a Bio Medici pain therapy device to see if it would help with my advanced lyme disease. I’ve had lyme disease for approximately 10 years and went undiagnosed for about half that time.
I placed the magnetic pulser under our pillows at night, halfway between mine and my husbands. I noticed he slept better (less snoring) and woke up in a very good mood for the day. I gave the Bio Medici to my son when he hurt himself in a ballgame and could hardly move his shoulder without wincing in pain. By morning he was fine. But the greatest help I have found with the little machine is when we went on holidays.
We left the Sault and drove to Toronto then into the States south of New York. Because of the lyme disease, traveling tends to break my health and after several hours of driving I became very sick with a head cold and flu like symptoms. The cold was so bad I didn’t breathe through my nose for 3 days. I guess the lack of lots of oxygen set off an angina attack, but a bad one. I remember not being able to walk into the motel with my husband – the chest pain was too bad. I took my nitroglycerin but it didn’t touch the pain – then thought what do I have to lose – it was going to cost hundreds just to go to the hospital as an outpatient, never mind be treated and brought into the hospital. I put the pain therapy device on my chest, all points on and kept it on for the night. This was the worst attack I had ever had and knew a week in the hospital of rest, then probably 3 months of a weakened condition were what I had to look forward to. This was definitely going to spoil our holidays.
Instead the next morning, pain free I joined my husband and we went to church. I had a long way to walk with no trouble. I wore the Bio Medici all day and for the next week on full tilt. That afternoon after lunch – I again felt pain, just a little, but knew to take it easy. I rested the rest of the day.The rest of the time we shopped, looked around, site seeing, and enjoyed our vacation without problems.
I have had two similar bouts with angina in the last few years and again was able to control things and get over any problems. This time I didn’t bother with the nitro – the magnetic pulser did the job.
We just moved from Ontario to BC – 6 days on the road, I drove l/2 the way through mountains, snow, storms, etc. I wore my Bio Medici and my heart did not act up at all. When I arrived, and we unpacked I worked hard lifting, moving, sorting etc. It feels like the magnetic pulser makes me about 5 times stronger than normal. When something happens and I need to walk a fair distance, go upstairs, or have a long day – I wear it and have no problems. Without it, I can hardly make the stairs at home once without resting and certainly cannot carry heavy things or walk more than a block without chest pain.
I believe my little Bio Medici has saved my life not once but three times – I am so thankful for it – and pray it will help others out there with the same problem. My heart problems are as a result of the lyme disease and the bacteria has damaged it. So I live with that fact. But, I do so well, thank you makers of the Bio Medici!!!  Krys, BC

Nymphal and adult deer ticks can be carriers of Lyme disease. Nymphs are about the size of a poppy seed.
Lyme disease is named after the town of Lyme, Connecticut, USA, where a number of cases were identified in 1975. Willy Burgdorfer uncovered 1981 the mystery of the disease. Shortly after a tick bites, an antibiotic substance should be injected to kill the bacterium and to avoid meningitis. Read the amazing story of Mrs. Krys when she lived 10 years with undiagnosed meningitis and what kind of treatment helped her.

The treatment with the magnetic pulser has done me a world of good. . .
The worst pain were in my hands, knees, hips, shoulders and back . .
After only two weeks the pain and the swelling of the joints in my knuckles were gone. . .
I believe the little Bio Medici saved my life not once but three times. . .
Pulsed Magnetic Therapy #21
Pulsed Magnetic Therapy #18
Pulsed Magnetic Therapy #19
Pulsed Magnetic Therapy #20